New Rear Marker Regulation VSB12 Overview
Effective 1st January 2021
- Class 2 Marker Plates will be discontinued.
- New heavy vehicles/trailers must display rear markers made of compliant materials from Class 400, Class 1A and UNECE 70 plates.
- Fitting of Class 2 plates are prohibited from 31st December 2020.
- Replacing your plates? You must use the new material and ensure all plates are of the same reflective classes.
- Class 2 plates currently displayed may be used until a replacement is required due to wear & tear, upon which the new material must be used.
Learn more from the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator
Source: July 2020. VSB12 National Code Of Practice Rear Marking Plates. 2nd ed. PDF Australia: National Heavy Vehicle Regulator.
Download the Vehicle Sign range guide here.
WE ARE SORRY
There are no products matching the selection.
Custom CMS block displayed in empty categories.
You can place any content here.