Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs - Support - Help
HOW CAN I PLACE AN ORDER ON THE QUIKCRIMP WEBSITE?
1) Browse through our product range and select the product group you require using the menu above or use our seach function.
2) Click on the image or product name.
3) You will be taken to a product detail page of the product, select the specific product you require and enter the quantity you require, then click the "Add To Cart Button".
4) Your product will now be in what's called a shopping cart. Here the order totals and product details are listed.
5) You can now either continue shopping (add add more products to your cart) or checkout (complete) your order. When you have all the products you require, select the "checkout" option.
6) Quikcrimp account holders should already be logged in, if you have a Quikcrimp account but do not have a login please use this form to apply for a login. New customers to Quikcrimp will need to use the register option.
7) Both customer types will be asked their shipping details, freight method and payment options within this checkout process.
8) Once you have completed these steps you will be presented with a final option to "Place Order". Once this has been done the order will be submitted and a copy of the email will be sent to you.
When you return to the web site at a later date to place another order you can enter your username and password and your details will be retrieved from our database.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Shipping to Australian Addresses
Carroll Australasia provide free freight for any orders over $100.00 (AUD). The minimum order value is $50.00 (AUD).
As always, the professional Carroll sales team will continue to provide our premium quality products supported by the highest service standard in the industry.
International Orders - NZ Only
As of June 2010 the only international location we ship to is NZ. NZ orders will be exempt from Australian GST but GST will only be removed online AFTER your shipping details have been supplied in the final steps of the checkout/order process.
NZ customers must specify their own freight carrier and account number, such as Fed Ex or UPS in the checkout process. Our pickup address is;
2 Bellevue Circuit
Greystanes NSW 2145
Free Call: 1800 777 458
Free Fax: 1800 654 325
If our customer service team experience difficulties with your order we will contact you via email.
I CAN'T FIND THE PRODUCT I WOULD LIKE TO BUY ON THE WEB SITE, BUT IT IS IN YOUR CATALOGUE.
We are always working on adding new products. From time to time products that appear in our catalogue get made obsolete or discontinued. This is another reason why you could be having trouble finding a certain product. Use the search function towards the top of this page to be sure that the product is not on this web site. If so please call Quikcrimp customer service on, 1800-777-458 for any products you cannot find.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
You can use Mastercard or Visa credit cards. Alternatively, if you are an existing customer you can choose to have your account invoiced.
I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD TO LOGIN, HOW CAN I RETRIEVE IT?
Your password can be retrieved by our database from our password retrieval page. Simply enter your email address that you registered with and a new password will be sent to your email inbox. Please note there may be a short delay in receiving this email depending upon your server and internet connection.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON YOUR WEBSITE?
If your email address has changed you will need to login with your old email address and change your email address from the "My Account" page of this website. If this is not possible or you cannot remember your old password, you will need to re-register with your new email details as a new customer.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?
It depends on the goods you order, most stock items usually ship within 24 hours. You will be notified via email when your order has entered our business system. This email will provide estimated shipping dates of your order. In addition to the email order confirmation when all or any part of your order leaves our warehouse you will also be sent an email containing shipping consignment numbers.
I HAVE PURCHASED THE WRONG PRODUCT, CAN I RETURN IT?
If you have purchase any products that do not meet your needs or requirements please contact our customer service for a return authorisation before sending the goods back.
You can contact our customer service team on 1800 777 458.